Information For That Next Step
- College Atlas - A world of higher learning
- FinAid - Guide to financial aid
- FAFSA - Federal Application for Federal Student Aid
- College View Campus - Scholarship searches, key facts and virtual tours of colleges
- Overview - Career offerings at Colleges, Universities and Vocational Schools
- The College Board - Online applications for colleges, the SAT, the CSS Profile, and more BrainTrack - The most complete directory of universities and colleges.
- Guide to Online Schools - Connecting you with an online school.
- Federal Student Aid Toolkit - An office of the U.S. Department of Education
- Degrees for Mental Health and Addiction Professionals - How to begin a career in behavioral health care
- RN Careers - RN rankings, salary expectations, scholarships, NCLEX practice exams, career guides, and advice
- Verve College - Nursing programs
- CNA Scholarships
- CNA Free Training Scholarship
- Network Administrator Career Guide
- Computer Science Scholarships
- Online Masters Colleges: Scholarships for Women - This guide offers great tips and the best strategies for obtaining financial opportunities.
- Financial Relief & Discount Guide For Low-Income Students - This guide lists the latest government, non-profit and private resources that offer financial assistance to students from low-income families who are currently in college or high school.
- A Guide with Resources for Students on How to Avoid Stress
- School-Life Balance - A list of helpful resources and tips on developing school-life balance
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment Resources
- AccreditedSchoolsOnline.org - They have an open-use guide aimed to help students navigate college fundamentals, focusing on core topics such as program options, financial aid, and internship best practices.
- Minimalism for Students: Adopting a New Lifestyle in 7 Steps - The benefits of minimalism for students and the strategies to adopt a minimalist lifestyle step by step
- Tools to help high schoolers create resumes:
College Accommodations for Students with Disabilities